Black mold on the ceiling of your shower or near your vent.
2. Ceramic Tile or Vinyl wall covering coming loose.
3. Your tub and faucets are not cleaning up like they used to.
4. Out dated eyesores, and/or wasteful products.
Having products in your bathroom that are not energy efficient, not up to date with current trends, or
just plain ugly can hinder your chances of resale.
- Your home is a long term investment. So you want to think long run. What sets your home apart from the other houses in your neighborhood? If you are thinking about moving in a couple years,
why not enjoy a newly renovated bathroom for a year or two before you move, while improving appeal and resale value.
5. Water bills inching higher every year?
- If your toilet continues to run minutes after you flush it. This could cost you additional ($10-20) every month on your water bill. ($120-240/per year)
- Depending on your toilets age it could probably use replacement parts, but if it’s more than 15 years old, it’s time to replace.
- Another thought to consider is that older toilets use more water per flush. Today’s toilets are water efficient.
6. Tiles Cracking
- This maybe a problem with the foundation, sub-floor, and/or improper installation.
- If water finds its way through the cracks as it often does, this will cause the tiles to pop up.
If not addressed promptly, mold will begin to grow in between the ceramic
tile and wood surface.
7. Faucet or Drain leaking? (This could cause more problems than what you think)
Countless times I’ve seen Black
mold in drywall behind vanities (sink cabinet) or in between the vinyl flooring and the sub-floor caused by a leaky drain/faucet. Could have been easily prevented with a
drain repair or a new faucet.
Notice floor is getting soft or getting darker you may have water sitting under your vinyl.
This type of leakage destroys cabinets and drywall.
- If you catch it early enough you may be able to save your cabinetry and drywall.
It is often cheaper in the long run to remodel if you have more than two of these problems. At Cliff's Construction and Home Remodeling we give great
discounts for the more work you have done at one time. If you’re not proactive each one of these problems often can lead to other problems.
Call us today to schedule your Free Estimate
Feel Free to Comment Below